Road map of Austria and interactive route planning for Austria.
- Use the
Drive-Alive Route Planner
to design your travel itinerary in Austria.
- Enter your route and see our hotels and holiday
homes along the way.
- Plan a route in Austria with the Drive-Alive interactive
maps and route planner.
- Mileage and journey times included in your itinerary.
- Motorway tolls and distances en route.
- Austrian journey planner, city maps and route planning.
- Route planning to and from your chosen accommodation
- door-to-door directions.
- Request an itinerary and map to your destination.
road maps of Austria
Austria is an easy country to drive in, with good motorways (although the Salzburg
to Vienna and the Vienna to Munich autobahns tend to be unpleasantly busy). Sign-posting
in towns can be poor, and last time I was in Vienna (admittedly about 15 years ago)
signs were virtually non-existent. Can anyone tell us if it's better now? You need
a windscreen sticker (vignette) to drive on autobahns and expressways, and these
can be bought at the frontier and from nearby garages.
Click for more information on
driving in Austria.