Road map of Norway and interactive route planning for Norway.
- Use the
Drive-Alive Route Planner
to design your travel itinerary in Norway.
- Enter your route and see our hotels and holiday homes
along the way.
- Plan a route in Norway with the Drive-Alive interactive maps and route planner.
- Mileage and journey times included in your itinerary.
- Motorway tolls and distances en route.
- Norwegian journey planner, city maps and route planning.
- Route planning to and from your chosen accommodation - door-to-door directions.
- Request an itinerary and map to your destination.
- Buy road maps of Norway
for delivery to your door.
Norway is a great place to drive - countless kilometres of traffic-free
roads passing through some of the most spectacular scenery on earth. Generally the
roads are in excellent condition, although as you venture further from civilisation
they become narrower and eventually, in the more remote areas, tarmac gives way
to compacted dirt. But even here the roads remain well-maintained and generally
smooth. Just watch your speed. Norwegian limits are the lowest in Europe, and strictly
enforced. Most motorways are free, but you have to pay a small charge, around 1euro,
to enter large cities such as Oslo and Trondheim. You'll often find yourself using
ferries, which are regular on the main routes and reasonably priced.
Click for more information on
driving in Norway.
Buy road maps of Norway