Road map of Switzerland and interactive route planning for Switzerland.
- Use the
Drive-Alive Route Planner
to design your travel itinerary in Switzerland.
- Enter your route and see our hotels and holiday homes
along the way.
- Plan a route in Switzerland with the Drive-Alive interactive maps and route
- Mileage and journey times included in your itinerary.
- Motorway tolls and distances en route.
- Swiss journey planner, city maps and route planning.
- Route planning to and from your chosen accommodation - door-to-door directions.
- Request an itinerary and map to your destination.
- Buy road maps of Switzerland
for delivery to your door.
Switzerland is Europe's most mountainous country, and a large
part of the country is therefore inaccessible by road. But the Swiss have built
excellent roads to all the towns and villages nestling in the high valleys, and,
together with their neighbours in France, Italy and Switzerland, cut tunnels through
some of the more difficult passes. The Swiss are careful and considerate drivers,
although they tend to share the British bad habit of hogging middle and outside
motorway lanes. You'll need a "vignette", which you stick to the windscreen,
to use motorways and semi-motorways. These vignettes can be purchased at the
border from customs offices or nearby garages.
Click for more information on
Buy road maps of Switzerland